DocNow is a mobile booking platform to help you easily schedule in-person or Telehealth appointments with preferred doctors, psychologists, dentists and veterinarians in your area.
Find a doctor today!
1) Set up your account in minutes through the DocNow App and immediately search for specialists in your area.
2) WithDocNow you can either use your insurance or pay directly, the choice is yours.
3) Appointments can be in-person or Telehealth and all information seamlessly integrates with your doctor’s medical records where relevant for consistent and quality care.
DocNowApp is free to download and search for healthcare practitioners. Once you decide to book an appointment you will have the choice or either use your insurance or pay directly, just like any other in-person or virtual appointments.
1) We believe selecting your healthcare practitioner and scheduling an appointment should be an easy and seamless process.
2) Whether you want an in-person for Telehealth appointment, we give you access to physicians, specialists, dentists, psychologists and even veterinarians within minutes, not days or weeks.
3) Our Wait List features helps get you in to see the doctor faster with automated booking. Telehealth can be conducted in the safety and comfort of your own home.
If you want to see a practitioner sooner, DocNow’s Wait List™ feature books you into cancelled appointments in real-time, allowing you to see your choice of healthcare practitioners faster.
Telehealth is a virtual video platform that is convenient and safe to use from the comfort of your home. All appointments are booked within the DocNow platform to ensure you have full privacy.
• Fully protected. All appointments use HIPAA-secured technology.
• Easy to use. A video-enabled device such as a smartphone is all you need.
• Consistent-care. Practitioners provide the same quality of care through Telehealth.
• Exceptional video quality. Our HD+ video calls are of the highest possible quality.
After each appointment, DocNow sends patients an in-app prompt asking you to leave reviews. This s ensure the authenticity of each review and helps patients select the right practitioner for their specific needs.
We moderate reviews for profanity, vulgar/offensive content, personal or financial information and promotional content. However, we do not alter negative reviews as we will always remain a trustworthy resource to our customers. This process can take 24-48 hours. If you don’t see your review published by that time, email us.
Patient information is held for three hours, enabling practitioners time to update their medical records where relevant. All patient information is deleted after three hours and calls are not recorded.
Patients can search for a practitioner by name, location, date of availability or by symptoms. They can also search by the type of visit they want: in-person or Telehealth.
Patients will then be matched to all practitioners who fit the outlined criteria, including in-or-out of network based on your insurance.
DocNow was created by physician, marketing and technology experts who understand how frustrating it can be for patients to find a new physician. They created a seamless, easy-to-use platform that takes the guesswork out of finding the right doctor, dentist, psychologist or veterinarian for your individual needs.
Yes. Patients can search for practitioners by their healthcare provider to identify physicians within their network.
Yes. Patients without insurance can still receive quality healthcare booking DocNow. You can choose to cover the cost yourself while booking your appointment.
Telehealth appointments for insured patients will include a $10 processing fee to DocNow, in addition to the practitioner’s set pricing. Patients whose insurance doesn’t cover in-person appointments can pay the practitioner’s fees directly. There is a penalty of $X for missed appointments.